Aluminum horizontal blinds are a traditional, highly functional and practical product.
No other blind offers many profits in window coverings, when it comes to obtain a highly resistant and long-lasting product.
The horizontal louver is composed of pieces of aluminum 0.21 or 0.23 mm thick, placed horizontally, which are connected to sophisticated mechanisms to adjust its position; controlling the entrance of light and privacy to the ambient.
The main benefits of this product are:
• Accurate control of light entrance.
• Symmetry in shape, color and tonality on the sheets.
• Two sheet thicknesses available (0.21mm and 0.23mm).
• Solid sheets, which recover their shape avoiding buckling.
• Excellent overlap between sheets.
• Color variety.
• Unsurpassable finishes design.
• Different levels of privacy, achieving transparency with perforated aluminum sheets.
• Reliable mechanisms.
• Adaptability to irregularly shaped windows.
• Flexibility in color mixing.
• Long-lasting and environmental friendly.
• Requires little space to be installed.
• Easy to clean and install.